What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A software tool you can use to unsuspend your War Commander account
- Allowing you to unsuspend unlimited number of War Commander account with just one tool
- Providing you with one time payment that you can enjoy for a lifetime
- Providing you with an only working method to unsuspend at the moment
- Providing you with a tool that works on all Windows Xp/7/8/8.1 etc
- Providing you with one click unsuspend War Commander account
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. War Commander Unsuspend Account Tool scores 70.27/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.freesoftwareandreviews.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD35.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: freesoftwareandreviews.com you’ll also be taken through to freesoftwareandreviews.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)